Crossing the border between the Netherlands, North Rhine-Westphalia and Belgium
With the Crossing-Borders Tool you can find out in no time at all whether you are allowed to cross the border, whether you have to register or whether you have to go into quarantine.
For the current state of affairs, please refer to our News.
- Current information on travelling from the Netherlands to Germany from the Dutch government
- Current information for cross-border commuters on travelling from the Netherlands to Germany from the Dutch government
- Exemptions for quarantine in the Netherlands (a.o. cross-border commuters)
- It can be useful for cross-border workers to have a declaration from their employer that they work in Germany. â€˜You can download such a declarationhere. This prevents waiting times during a possible border control.
- General regulations Belgium â¬Œ The Netherlands
- Information for cross-border workers from the Netherlands to Belgium
You can take a holiday in the Netherlands as long as you do not have any Corona conditions. Different rules apply. You can find an overview of these rules (In Dutch and English) here>>.
You have to take into account that you are on holiday in a risk area and that you have to be quarantined when you return to Belgium or Germany.