The job bonus is a measure of the Flemish government. People earning less than 2,500 euros gross per month receive an amount of up to 600 euros once a year.
Cross-border commuters can apply for a job bonus under the following conditions:
- You live in Flanders;
- You work abroad (= European Economic Area);
- You earn less than 2,500 euros gross per month as an employee.
You can find further explanations on the page https://www.vlaanderen.be/jobbonus/jobbonus-voor-grensarbeiders (Dutch only). You can also download instructions and watch an instruction video there.
- From Belgium, call the free information number 0800-61106.
- People from outside Belgium, please call the toll-free information number +32 2 553 17 00 or
- send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Get help from someone you trust.